MACH Academy, Inc. established in 1992, is a 501(c) 3 non-profit prevention and intervention organization that provides year round classes and camps in Computer Literacy, Tutoring and Academic Support, Social skills Development, Career Exploration, and Tennis/Fitness Instruction. For more information contact 796-5046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Director: Betty Jones
Programs and services are provided at the May Park Community Center and Fleming Tennis Center in Augusta Georgia and at the Smith Hazel Community Center in Aiken South Carolina. All levels of tennis instruction and fitness activities are provided also.
Volunteers are needed to assist with the after school and summer camp programs:
- Tutoring support
- Academics (math, reading, writing, science)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, PowerPoint, web page design, etc.)
- Tennis Instruction (beginners to advanced tournament level)
- Fitness Instruction (to include exercise and healthy eating)
- Staff Support (clerical, intern positions to assist with publicity, marketing efforts, data input, fund development activities, building community partnerships, and grant writing/research)